Depending on the season, more than one type of sports team may be using your athletic field. You may need to apply paint to mark the boundary and goal lines along the field for each activity. If you find yourself overwhelmed by the process, Turf Prep provides line and logo painting, using materials specifically engineered for turf!
How Logo & Line Painting Works
- Turf Prep will send representatives to your facility to measure out the field to properly mark the line locations, corners and sport-specific marks.
- Using a hand sprayer, your field will be transformed into a state-of-the-art playing ground with perfectly straight, precise lines for your desired sport regulations. Any necessary touch-ups will be performed before the paint finishes drying!
- We will also paint your logo to show off your home field advantage in the middle of the field with your specific colors using a stencil we create based on your image.
- A topcoat will be applied to keep the paint from noticeable fading.
- The team at Turf Prep will come to your field and touch up the lines during our routine maintenance checks, so your grass is always game ready!
Logo & Line Painting on Synthetic Turf Fields
Painting regulation lines can be a daunting task. If you are interested in having lines and a logo professionally painted on your synthetic turf field, contact Turf Prep! We service athletic fields across New England and can perform regular safety checks as part of our maintenance programs! Turf Prep can be reached at 1 877-774-TURF or by filling out our online request form.