When you think of your yard, you don’t just think of the grass. You think of the landscaping, a play area and other personal touches you’ve added over the years. At Turf Prep, we understand the significance of your home’s yard, and the time and energy you have put into making your natural grass look its best over the years. By installing synthetic grass, you will be able to have the lush green lawn of your dreams, without the hassle of constant maintenance. You won’t be able to tell the difference unless you feel the grass itself!
Additional Benefits of Synthetic Turf and Your Landscaping:
- Pet friendly
- No more weeds, eliminating the work that goes into keeping only the plants you want growing in your garden
- No more crabgrass growing in dead or brown patches in your lawn
- No more mowing or pricy landscaping bills
- Reduced watering costs due to infrequent watering
- Durable synthetic grass will be able to stand the test of time, even with heavy foot traffic, moving outdoor furniture around and letting your pet run free!
- Your children will have an extended area to run and play with a reduced risk of injury. Turf contains a layer that will cushion falls and tumbles, and without stray branches or sharp rocks, the risk of cuts and scrapes will be reduced!
- If your family enjoys golf, a putting green can be incorporated into your new lawn
Synthetic turf can be installed almost anywhere. Most homeowners install a residential turf around pool areas, play areas and patios. If you are looking If you are interested in having a residential turf installed at your home or have any questions, please contact us by calling 1-877-774-8873 or by filling out our online contact form.