Accidents happen, and rough-and-tumble play on your backyard playground is bound to occur once and a while. Traditional ground coverings under swing sets and activity areas, such as gravel, dirt and woodchips, can cause injuries after a fall, and do not provide much cushion against the hard ground. Adding synthetic turf to your backyard playground provides a softer landing in case of accidents, as well as a safer surface to run and play.
Benefits of Synthetic Turf:
- Reduces allergies that are caused by grass
- Dries faster than real grass, allowing children to play sooner after rain
- Provides a softer landing for the occasional tumble. The shock absorbency layer will reduce injuries, from scrapes and bruises to sprains and breaks. Synthetic turf will also offer a more level area to run, removing tripping risks that may be around your swing set
- Synthetic grass provides a cleaner surface than natural grass, dirt or wood chips. In addition to reducing the risk of injury, you also lower the potential risk of infection!
- You won’t need to mow the area due to turf’s low-maintenance qualities, and periodic watering keep the area cool all summer. You can even add turf to the rest of your yard to eliminate mowing, save money on water costs and provide your family and pets a safe place to run!
Installing Synthetic Turf in Your Backyard Play Area
For parents that are looking to provide a safer play environment for their children, contact Turf Prep to learn more about our synthetic turf installation services. Receive your quote today by filling out our online contact form or by calling 1-877-774-TURF.